Cybersecurity Reseacher - Remote
RemoteManchester / London, England, United KingdomTech
👋Hey there, join us in revolutionising the way we understand and mitigate human risk!
We’re looking for a CyberSecurity Researcher to join our ever-growing team.
We want this person to research and analyse data, identify patterns and trends, develop new tools and techniques to protect against cyber-attacks. This opportunity is perfect for a CyberSecurity Researcher who has extensive technical expertise, is confident at public speaking and passionate about human risk as much as we are!
Who are we?
At CultureAI, we aim to help employees prevent cyber breaches. We're looking for passionate, driven people to join our team and help us transform how organisations manage human cyber risk. We're disrupting the security awareness industry with our data-driven approach to measuring employee security behaviours and driving personalised security coaching and interventions - we'd love for you to join us!!
Our mission is to make the world more secure. We see direct parallels between how we elevate security through our company and empower it within. We believe in creating a safe space for our employees to express, innovate and educate. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of what we do, helping us drive our security ambitions and making the world a more secure place for all.
Day in the life
- Carry out research into emerging Cyber Security technologies/threats
- Evaluate security solutions and author/contribute to research publications
- Work collaboratively across all departments
- Develop new approaches to Cyber Security threat management
- Identify new methods for improving awareness and countering new threats
- Dismantling malware to see what vulnerabilities the software is exploiting in order to glean intelligence about its structure and how it communicates
- Building behaviour profiles so security analysts and incident responders can identify future threat
- Public speaking at relevant events
What you bring to the team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyse large amounts of data and identify patterns and trends in order to identify potential cybersecurity threats and vulnerability
- Technical expertise (CH, OCP, Crest) – strong understanding of computer systems and networks, as well as latest technologies and tools used in cybersecurity
- Excellent communication skills, confident with public speaking
- Familiarity with cybersecurity regulations and standards such as HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27001
- Creativity and innovation in their approach to identifying and solving problems
What do we offer?
We want to make sure you feel taken care of and are getting the best rewards possible.
Here is a taste of some of the benefits you’ll receive as a valued member of the CultureAI team:
⚕ Private healthcare scheme
💸 Share options
🏖 30 days holiday + bank holidays
🐶 Remote work or pet-friendly offices, the choice is yours
📖 Training opportunities
🎉 Regular socials (non-compulsory and not just going to the pub!)
Plus many more!!!
- Screening call with one of our Recruiters
- Final call with our CTO and CEO