Full Stack Engineer - Remote
RemoteManchester / London, England, United KingdomTech
👋Hey there, join us in revolutionising the way we understand and mitigate human risk!
We’re looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our ever-growing tech team.
We want this person to possess a broad range of technical skills from backend development through to an understanding of key infrastructure, including AWS, Kubernetes and DevOps processes. This opportunity is perfect for a genuine techie, living and breathing all things tech. You’ll love building things and will likely have an interest in security and/or AI. You’ll be self-motivated, driven, work well under pressure and love challenging yourself.
Who are we?
At CultureAI, we aim to help employees prevent cyber breaches. We're looking for passionate, driven people to join our team and help us transform how organisations manage human cyber risk. We're disrupting the security awareness industry with our data-driven approach to measuring employee security behaviours and driving personalised security coaching and interventions - we'd love for you to join us!!
Our mission is to make the world more secure. We see direct parallels between how we elevate security through our company and empower it within. We believe in creating a safe space for our employees to express, innovate and educate. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of what we do, helping us drive our security ambitions and making the world a more secure place for all.
Day in the life
- Designing and implementing innovative features for CultureAI’s SaaS product and its supporting tools, with assistance from the team of UX designers
- Giving input on DevOps tools and the direction of the overall service architecture
- Shaping the technology, tools, and direction of the business.
- Finding, troubleshooting, communicating, and overcoming a whole range of technical issues.
What you bring to the team
- 5+ Years commercial development experience
- Experience with PHP 7+ in a highly object orientated fashion
- Experience with Angular, React, Vue or JQuery
- Experience working with PHP MVC Frameworks (Laravel, Lumen, Symfony or similar)
- Experience using templating engines such as Blade, Mustache or similar
- Experience using modern CSS such as Flexbox and CSS Grid
- Experience working with MySQL 5.7 or higher
- Thorough understanding of Git, including branching strategies, forced rollbacks
What do we offer?
We want to make sure you feel taken care of and are getting the best rewards possible.
Here is a taste of some of the benefits you’ll receive as a valued member of the CultureAI team:
⚕ Private healthcare scheme
💸 Share options
🏖 30 days holiday + bank holidays
🐶 Remote work or pet-friendly offices, the choice is yours
📖 Training opportunities
🎉 Regular socials (non-compulsory and not just going to the pub!)
Plus many more!!!
Stage 1 - Exploring your goals with one of our internal recruiters
Stage 2 - 45 minute chat with our CTO
Stage 3 - Technical Task
Stage 4 - A deep dive with our Engineering Team