People Operations Manager - Remote
RemoteManchester / London, England, United KingdomOperations
👋Hey there, join us in revolutionising the way we understand and mitigate human risk!
We’re looking for a People Operations Manager to join our ever-growing operation team.
We want this person to develop, socialise and prioritise our people and culture focus within the context of the HR roadmap. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to make fast and visible impact to how we engage with our employees and develop our leaders. You will manage our full employee life-cycle, including onboarding, internal operations and employee experience. Our ideal candidate is passionate about innovation and takes initiative to ensure the health and growth of our employees.
Who are we?
At CultureAI, we aim to help employees prevent cyber breaches. We're looking for passionate, driven people to join our team and help us transform how organisations manage human cyber risk. We're disrupting the security awareness industry with our data-driven approach to measuring employee security behaviours and driving personalised security coaching and interventions - we'd love for you to join us!!
Our mission is to make the world more secure. We see direct parallels between how we elevate security through our company and empower it within. We believe in creating a safe space for our employees to express, innovate and educate. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of what we do, helping us drive our security ambitions and making the world a more secure place for all.
Day in the life
- Lead on the employee onboarding, performance management, training & development
- Ensure the Company implements and practices best in practice employment policies
- Develop & implement HR strategies / initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Work closely with the TAs and management to determine HR needs of the business
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Help manage the share options scheme
- Define, design and manage training programs and enablement plans
- Work with the management to help define and manage performance appraisal system that drives high performance and employee retention
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Report to management & provide decision support through HR metrics
What you bring to the team
The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of experience as a HR / People Manager in a high-growth start up environment or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree, SPHR or other HR certification preferred
- Knowledge of HRIS and payroll systems (preferably Personio, Pento and others)
- Strong problem solving, reporting and analytical skills. Experience building, maintaining and presenting HR data analytics
- Working knowledge of the critical components of a successful HR department including employment law, performance management, resolving conflict, having difficult conversations, employee engagement, training, maintaining employee files, and managing operational budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- Highly organised and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
- Discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality. Demonstrated ability to listen, analyse and inform appropriately while maintaining the required sensibilities in handling confidential information.
What do we offer?
We want to make sure you feel taken care of and are getting the best rewards possible.
Here is a taste of some of the benefits you’ll receive as a valued member of the CultureAI team:
⚕ Private healthcare scheme
💸 Share options
🏖 30 days holiday + bank holidays
🐶 Remote work or pet-friendly offices, the choice is yours
📖 Training opportunities
🎉 Regular socials (non-compulsory and not just going to the pub!)
Plus many more!!!
- Screening call with one of our Recruiters
- Video call with our COO
- Final call with COO and one of our Recruiters